SOUTHSIDE POLISH FEST 2013
Come join us for a weekend of Music, Food and Fun as we celebrate Polish heritage! The three-day festival will feature
live music (Polka, Polish dance music, and your favorite local cover bands), traditional Polish dancers, carnival rides for all ages, and of course Polish food and beer!
The Southside Polish Fest has quickly established itself as the largest Polish Festival in the United States and we are truly proud of this accomplishment. We aim to make each year’s festival a must-see attraction for people of all ethnicities.
Don't forget to sign up for the Southside Polish Fest Pierogi Contest. See you at the Southside Polish Fest!
FESTIVAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday: 4pm to 11pm
Saturday: 12pm to 11pm
Sunday: 12pm to 11pm
FREE PARKING (With Ticket Purchase On-Line.)
FREE ADMISSION FOR KIDS 5 AND UNDER
FREE ADMISSION TO US MILITARY PERSONNEL IN UNIFORM & WITH ACTIVE MILITARY I.D.
GENERAL ADMISSION IS $10
Over 25 Carnival Rides!! Carnival Wrist Bands Will Be Available!
- Mega Pass Valid for all 3 Days, NO time restrictions! - $50
- Friday Carnival Wrist Band Valid from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM - $25
- Saturday Carnival Wrist Band Valid from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM - $25
- Saturday Carnival Wrist Band Valid from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM - $25
- Sunday Carnival Wrist Band Valid from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM - $25
- Sunday Carnival Wrist Band Valid from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM - $25